Friday, January 28, 2011

Starting OVER

It has been 125 days since I last threw up. Hooray! …and counting of courseJ
I AM STARTING OVER!

When I was a little girl my mom watched this show called “starting Over.”  It was a reality show where ladies with “lots of problems” came to live in a house in L.A. and receive TONS of help to start their lives over. This show was amazing. The therapist and life coach’s on the show changed the lives of these ladies in more ways than I could EVER comprehend.

On September 24, 2010 I started my life over! I struggle with bulimia, anorexia, depression, anxiety, bipolar disorder…and probably a lot of other things.
I am starting this blog to help me express my feelings more. I usually bottle up my feelings. In most cases this leads to me stuffing my face, purging, and sometimes repeating the cycle over and over again. Also maybe this blog will help just one soul

<3 OXO

No comments:

Post a Comment